E-commerce is a process of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. These are basically people provide various goods and services through internet is known as e-commerce.
These are many advantages of using this e-commerce. Some of the advantages are:
1. By using E-Commerce, different organization can expand their market to national and international markets with very less capital investment. Any organization can easily get more customers through this e-commerce technique. Also an organization gets best suppliers and suitable business partners across all over the world.
2. Another benefit of E-Commerce is it helps organization to reduce the cost to create process. As this e-commerce digitizing all the information, so it save cots in distributes, retrieve and manage the paper based information.
3. E-commerce improves the brand image of the company by making available it in internet.
4. This E-commerce helps organization to provide better customer services because through this they can easily communicate with their consumers at any time.
5. The E-Commerce technology very much helps to simplify the business processes. And also the e-commerce makes the business faster and efficient.
These five benefits are provided by e-commerce to every organization, those are using e-commerce technology.
Electronic Commerce Technology or E-commerce Technology
Electronic commerce or commonly known as e-commerce or eCommerce, is a technology of trading in various products or various services using computer networks, like Internet. Electronic commerce or e-commerce draws on technologies like mobile commerce technology, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management techniques, Internet marketing schemes, online transaction processing system, electronic data interchange (EDI) technology, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. These systems and technologies are used in e-commerce or Electronic commerce.
Modern electronic commerce or e-commerce generally uses the World Wide Web for various processes, at least one part of the transaction’s life cycle e-commerce or Electronic commerce uses the World Wide Web, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail and other services provided by internet like social media and other.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides services for many things. Some of those are listed below:
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides services for online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers in all over the worlds.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides Business-to-business buying and selling services for various business organizations.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media for the organizations and make them more beneficial.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides Business-to-business electronic data interchange services.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters), those services help the business organizations in developing.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provided services for launching new products and services.