Content Management Services
Content Management Services (CMS) is a very important processes and technologies that used for collection of various information or contents, managing that information or contents, and publishing of information or contents in your website. When people accessed your website, the information or content are displayed them. We can call contents as digital content. These digital contents may be in the form of text (electronic documents), multimedia files (audio or video files) or any other file type that follows a content life cycle requiring management.
The process of maintaining contents are very difficult, so that several large and small commercial software companies offer content management software to control and manage the contents and simultaneously offer the Content management Services.
The process of Content Management Services is:
- Creator: Creator is the person who are creating and editing content for you.
- Editor: Editors are those people who are tuning the content message and the style of delivery including translation and localization.
- Publisher: Publisher’s releasing the content for use.
- Administrator: Administrator is responsible for managing access permissions to folders and files.
- Consumer: Consumers are the viewer or guest those are the person who reads content after it is published or shared.