Electronic Commerce Technology or E-commerce Technology
Electronic commerce or commonly known as e-commerce or eCommerce, is a technology of trading in various products or various services using computer networks, like Internet. Electronic commerce or e-commerce draws on technologies like mobile commerce technology, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management techniques, Internet marketing schemes, online transaction processing system, electronic data interchange (EDI) technology, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. These systems and technologies are used in e-commerce or Electronic commerce.
Modern electronic commerce or e-commerce generally uses the World Wide Web for various processes, at least one part of the transaction’s life cycle e-commerce or Electronic commerce uses the World Wide Web, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail and other services provided by internet like social media and other.
E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides services for many things. Some of those are listed below:
- E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides services for online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers in all over the worlds.
- E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides Business-to-business buying and selling services for various business organizations.
- E-commerce or Electronic commerce gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media for the organizations and make them more beneficial.
- E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides Business-to-business electronic data interchange services.
- E-commerce or Electronic commerce provides Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters), those services help the business organizations in developing.
- E-commerce or Electronic commerce provided services for launching new products and services.