Life without social media seems impossible. Not actually but we pretend to be that because the way social media has dominated over our daily life. Social media has become an element in the table of our daily routine. People across the world are so much connected with social Medias that it has change its purpose which basically stands for building relationship, rather it has become a most powerful marketing media.
Despite the traditional marketing rules and techniques now a day most of the companies are focusing much on social Medias irrespective of the size of the business. Presence on social media is giving a huge boost to the Small and medium size business to expand their business significantly.
Benefits of Using Social media for Small Business
- As you are a small company and your budget is limited then it needs no to little money to join facebook, Twitter or any other social media sites. Even you can have your own blog with very little cost.
- What all you need to do is just open your business page on the social media sites and update it regularly with your activities which is easy and convenient enough that you don’t need to hire someone for doing this and anywhere anytime you can do it even with just a mobile phone.
- Through social media you can get connected with millions of fans across the world and can reach out to your potential customers as well as can communicate with the customers.
- It is easier to make your potential customers and customers inform about the details of your products or services, business address, opening hours through your business page on the social media sites.
- Through a status update on social media you can make update your current customers and potential customers about your sales discount or any exciting prizes or business offers which can help developing your business. And also you can share your business photos, stories or any tips to get communicated with your customers.
- From the comments on your photos and status updates on social Medias you can draw feedbacks and work on it if it is negative.
- Customers can “check in” on facebook while they visit your shop which letting your business get promoted by the customers itself
- Social media sites are available 24×7, fans and followers can view your page anytime they want which may result more traffic to your site. Facebook alone is capable of inducing 185% increase in website traffic.